The firm orginated in 1925 as Hall & Paul, practicing in the Board of Trade Building in Wheeling, West Virginia. John D. Phillips joined the firm (then known as Hall, Goodwin & Paul) in 1932. The firm grew and evolved under Mr. Phillips' guidance, and now includes thirteen attorneys and a support staff of ten. Since 1993, the firm has practiced as Phillips, Gardill, Kaiser & Altmeyer.
James C. Gardill, Managing Member
In 1980, the firm purchased the former office of Edward S. Phillips, at 61 Fourteenth Street in Wheeling, where it continues to practice today.
|Banking & Commercial Law|
|Estate & Trust|
| Family Law|